Bridgestone V02 200/655/17 - Any for sale?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you tried bob @ FWR or TwoTyres? Demon Tweeks?

Fwr have plenty. Next day shipping.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a new V02 200 rear lying around they want to sell or know of a tyre dealer who has one in stock?

Bob at FWR had some yesterday as I bought a few pairs but the rears are the new 660's.

Cheers guys, looked at FWR website and showing no stock.

If you look on his FB page then he had a couple of posts on availability up there....both medium and soft rears but was selling as pairs only - ?440.

Zero. The 60 profile isn't as tall as some others.

Depends if you have your bike set up for the 650 or 655 versions and can can notice the difference as there will be a small increase in rear ride height. Saying that, I didn't really notice the difference between the 650 and the 655 so doubt I'll notice the latest change either.

Does the 655, 660 etc refer to the diameter rather than the profile?

Spoke to FWR and will only sell me a pair which is pointless as I only need a rear.

Will just stick on a set a Metzler RR's I have sitting here.

Last edited:
Spoke to FWR and will only sell me a pair which is pointless as I only need a rear.

Will just stick on a set a Metzler RR's I have sitting here.

I only wanted a front and three rears but as you say, he will only sell pairs at the moment. I bit the bullet and bought 3 pairs but I can understand why he's doing it that way - I think he has a load of fronts and limited rears and it's a sellers market.

he's just had more rears land so will do rears only for a bit now looks like

Latest posts

Back