Gen 4 parts for sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavD101

Reaction score
Now the bike has gone back to stock i have a few bits for sale for the Gen 4.

List is below. I'll get pics up asap or i can email/whatapp them to whoever is interested.

Spark Exhaust, full system SS header with the Force end can - UK track friendly, 97DB with baffle and 102 without. More can be found here about it: https://www.sparkexhaust.com/en/exhaust/bmw/s-1000-rr-19-21-s-1000-r-21/gbm8824

?900

Alpha Racing Brake Lever guard (includes end weights)- ?70
Alpha Racing Flapper delete - ?25
Alpha Racing Clip ons, drilled for OEM switch gear. Includes the clamps for the upper yolk - ?150
Sprint Filter P08 - ?50
Gilles FX Racing rear sets - Includes the hanger mount for the stock system. Scuff on one peg, otherwise mint. - ?250
GB Racing Frame sliders, race version - ?40
MRA DB Screen (good condition) - ?25
Brembo RCS19 (Bought this year, comes with original packaging) - ?200

I'll bring them with me when i see you in a couple of weeks. I also have the Alpha racing crash pads, i never used them in the end.

Re: GB Racing

Quick update. As some parts have sold:

Alpha Racing Brake Lever guard (includes end weights)- ?70
Alpha Racing Clip ons, drilled for OEM switch gear. Includes the clamps for the upper yolk - ?150
Gilles FX Racing rear sets - Includes the hanger mount for the stock system. Scuff on one peg, otherwise mint. - ?250
Brembo RCS19 (Bought this year, comes with original packaging) - ?200

Quick update with what?s left.

Alpha Racing Brake Lever guard (includes end weights)- ?50
Brembo RCS19 like new! (Bought this year, comes with original packaging) - ?190
BMW blanking kit for mirrors and rear tail number plate hanger v.good condition- ?20

Not much left now.

Alpha Racing brake lever guard - ?45
Alpha Racing clips ons. (Really surprised these have not gone?) ?125
MRA DB Screen - ?25
Alpha Racing Flapper delete kit - ?25

I stuck them on Ebay for more but no real interest.

The flapper delete kit removes the air intake flaps on the intake tube (they are act as a sound baffle). Apparently those also help keep lots of warm air when closed below 6k.

Tbh most road or average track bikes probably don't need the kit and on track you are also over 6k anyway.

Cool mate, yes i will bring with to Brands on Monday. Have you still go my number? I will fire some pics over if you drop me a message.

Can you bring the clip ons as well if knowones had them off you. I presume they come with fork clamps. I have some Pp tuning ones already but may swap them over.

Latest posts

Back