BMW monteblanco

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soof, i only signed up very recently. Cant comment on what you've said, but only found out about it through visit to dealer, so its definitely on.

Fareboro, I got a couple of emails last week, did you? One from bmw saying bike would be collected from dealer on 2nd Oct, and another from FE with details of hotel, and the event (e.g. James Haydon, Steve Plater taking over from Neil Hodgson). Assume you have had these? I only found out flights when i had to call them about something, have not yet seen anything official...

..well I can see that there have been issues at Portimao, not sure why you think that the two events are the same? Oct 11/12 is an exclusive BMW event (isn't it?), whereas the cancelled event was any make.

Anyway, Farebro, let's try and make sure we have a beer in Seville...

It's on...dropped my bike off yesterday! I'm flying out from Stansted on Friday10th...see you at the airport (well I would but I have no idea what you look like...so this is me....say hello!)...

Me.JPG

Hey Charlotte we asked for stn and got Lgw :-(

But hey it should be a good weekend did your bike go to London?

I have a new Motorsport and Paul (roonster) has a blue one

Ah....they haven't given me the flights so I hope I have Stansted! Yup dropped her at Park Lane....It's too long without a bike so I'm going to borrow one for the interim, took the tube this mornng...Yuk...people do that every day!?!? I'll look forward to meeting you all.

Take the tube stuff that ;-) I got an old R6 but the tail tidy sheard on the way home so it's vito tomorrow :-(

Got my tickets through. I am out of Gatwick at 0625 to Seville on Friday, back 2200 Sunday from Faro. See you all the hotel I guess. If not I have a blue 2012, with dark HP screen and HP levers.

Farebro, did you get my PM? I now see why everyone never seems to know whether pms actually get sent!

R

Hi all, really looking forward to this weekend unfortunately i am sat next to farebro on the plane :-(
Hope the weather is good if not will be propping up a bar somewhere in spain.

Look forward to meeting you all, anyone know if it's session or an open pit lane and how have they determined groups if sessions??

Paul

er..ouch. I laughed at your comment about the weather... Then I looked at the forecast, which it never occured to me to do until now...oh dear...

Saturday has a spikey thing coming out of the dark cloud, whereas Sunday looks like it'll just rain enough to keep the track damp. Didn't count on taking wet weather stuff, guess I'll have to pack it into my hand baggage, and hope it's all OK.........

Oh, and no idea on the format..

Latest posts

Back