bike at dealers problems

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamazoo

Reaction score
hi had to take my bike to the dealers yesterday only bought it last Saturday from Manchester.second hand bike was ment to have had all these checks done before sale.what a joke needs new chain sprockets back shock bearing gone needs replacing and dont no what else had to leave it there.

I've usually found Manchester pretty good. I'm sure they will get it sorted.

maybe it was a fat lads bike
did ya not notice the chain and sprocket , that is poor for williams who i never had any issues with really

no didnt notice it the chain was covered in chain lube getting new chain and sprockets warranty the shop trying to say its because its been jet washed the chain got tight links and ruined the sprockets ive phoned bmw complaints there a joke aswell told them come fetch bike i didnt want it

That's normal fella
Spending that much money on a toy , you want things to be right
Ask your missus for some positivity for Christmas ;)

The bike will repay you in spades in the summer , be nice to it :):):)

ment to be getting bike back saturday new chain and sprockets. as a good will gesture im geting my next service for free

No mate, I know Kirk, speak to him on Facebook, add him if you want to speak to him instead of going the dealers. Kirk Moseley.

he sorted me out talks like a decent bloke cant complain got my bike back all sorted now i hope

Latest posts

Back