Average age of riders here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 35, like many I passed in 2008 to avoid the new test. Insurance is only £350, not bad considering I've only got 2 years bike NCB.

Just turned 22, been riding since 16, passed test at 17. 6 years no claims on HP4 andonly quote I got on insurance was 800

44 been riding bikes since i was 11, didn't pass my test until 1998. i don't bother with insurance on my BMW. the only thing i ride on the road now is my girlfriends Vespa ET4..!

36, been riding on the road since 17. Most of the bikers i knew were older than me when i started, but met a few my own age early on. Up here still seems the majority are older than me, or maybe i just think of myself than younger than i am!

hi everyone!! am 26 and had my full license since I was 20 but been riding since I was 9ish and started with motocross! am ?210 a year for my s1000rr with 7 years no claims!

hi everyone!! am 26 and had my full license since I was 20 but been riding since I was 9ish and started with motocross! am ?210 a year for my s1000rr with 7 years no claims!
Mate that is cheap! feck me up the pooper, I am paying more than that and im twice your age etc.

52.......had em all fizzys, KH250, GT......(ram air) 250.....a rocketship in its day ! 400 four ace bike....RD350..... ZX7r......Gixxer thou......repsol blade....SP1....
08 ledgends blade trackbike (keeping her)......and settled down with my Beemer........

Last edited:
I'm 24, only just too :). Had a few bikes now, two gsxrs and a triumph but the bmw is just insane!!

52 and did my first track day with the RR yesterday at Oulton (only 4th track day in total, others on a GS adventure)
I loved every minute on track and the bike is quite simply phenomenal, but OMG I ache everywhere!
It didn't help that I had to ride home afterwards, trailer or van is definitely needed, I think there were only
4 of us who rode to the day.

Latest posts

Back