Average age of riders here

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 23, been riding bikes since as long as i can remember! Although I have to say more of the riders I meet are in there 40's and above.
I don't know many riders that are my age, its a shame really.

37 and been riding a little over 3 years. Didn't trust myself to do it in my 20's and i think i made the right decision. having said that, I've missed out on a lot of fun :purplebananna:

48 at the end of the month and ive been riding since i was 16. Hell, thats 32 years! Eeek!

45 and been riding since 14 - on a Yammy DT175 on my mates farm. Just sold my 2010 S1RR and this is the first time I've not had a bike, of one style or another, for 30 years :(

Big 50 for me, I find there are all ages and types out there - I normally ride with a 45 yr old who has a s1000 and a 30 yr old on an R6, if we go out in a bigger group there tend to be all ages amongst us, we plan the route and everyone should know where they are going and where to meet up.

Age is only a number for me, I've calculated that I'm 52, but my mind says differently.
i go out on the roads myself, and I done my first race in the Scottish super bikes at 50.
Had my first bike at 17, and had the reborn biker mode, when 35.

I'm 58 at my next Birthday. Been riding for 40 years on a variety of bikes and now 15 S100RR. Never do trackdays in this country, I fear for my health to do that. Spain is the country of choice for my track time.

Been riding on the road since I was 13 ( dad's bike)
Got first bike a dt 125 at 17 when I was still in school
Use to go out every Sunday with friends and going nuts
Two died and another broke his back in 3 places
Got to a certain age and decided it was time to calm down a bit so now I just commute every day. ( some would say it's more dangerous )
Weekends are now family time for me I'm afraid
Just turned 44.

Latest posts

Back