Anyone going to the MCN ride out in Skegness n the 19/22nd April

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was born and bred in Lincoln fella!! But got out as soon as i could!!

Have some wonderful memories of Skegness , when I were a lad. But southern softness has prevailed, along with my bikes salt allergy!! If its 10 degrees or more though??????

I dont think Skeggy has ever seen sunshine or anything above 10 degrees!! It always rained or had huge grey clouds whenever i was unfortunate enough to go there - by eck its grim oop narth like!!!

To be fair you Cumbrian boys have had your fair share of snow up there!!!

Have some wonderful memories of Skegness , when I were a lad. But southern softness has prevailed, along with my bikes salt allergy!! If its 10 degrees or more though??????

Also have some great memories of Skegness. Early 80s on a lamberetta with girlfriend at the time. Happy days. Shame about the transport although better than a Vespa

Used to zip about on a FSie, and had a lovely girlfriend there called Sandra. Wow, what a lass, she was.
OMG, sounding old now.....,,,
Wonder if Sandra is about 4 stone heavier now, lol

Erm...... Actually going for the weekend!!! Lol meeting up with a bunch of mates off the Tarmac terrorist ite!! Plus it's my old hom county!! ;)

I went last year for the full weekend.

Accommodation and food was as you would expect, pretty below average however the bands were really good. Toseland topped the bill for me. Atmosphere was good and beer was reasonably priced.
Don't turn yer nose up at it go an have a bit of fun with like minded folks.

Regards
D

Would I get lynched turning up on a Beamer dressed like a power ranger, would it be safer to get my street rat out with black leathers.... Just joking...

Latest posts

Back