Akra full system

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissig32

Reaction score
Hi all
just bought akrapovic full racing system to replace oem. I will do that for the first time in my live on bmw:):):). Any problems with changing it. Any issues with lambda sensor and servo valve??
Thanks

Depends on which system you brought, the race one doesn't have fittings for the servos (just unplug and remove) and you will need adapters for the lambda sensors if not included. :)

It`s stainless steel full akrapovic racing system with carbon end can. Do you know where i can get adapters from. Ebay??

You shouldn't need adapters. Lamba plugs come fitted with Akky systems I think. Mine were very neatly lock wired in place. Sort a Power Commander V and the need for O2 sensors goes away completely.

The only shit part of the job is remounting the lower rad bracket. Took me ages to get that properly lined up and fitted!!!

Which model Chris? Did you buy it new? They come with very comprehensive fitting instructions mate!

If you don't get one, they are all downloadable on the Akrapovic website in PDF.

I've got the plugs on mine too, but I've seen adaptors before that let you refit the lambda sensors if you haven't got a PCV etc....just can't recall where! lol

If its a full system You can fit the lower rad bracket then fit the headers onto the flanges and spring clips. its easier than fitting the system then trying to fit the bracket.
The rad and cooler can then be fitted into the lower support and clipped up.

I will try do it myself, if something goes wrong will take it to dyno centre to get fitted. I choose bazzaz ZFi :)

There is a full guide on the akrapovic web site step by step. I would like to know how you get on with bazzaz
I'm undecided to use that or pcv or ecu remap.

Latest posts

Back