A Little Jolly to Germany

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryg1972

Reaction score
I have managed to secure a 4 days pass to go to Germany, we are looking at going south, has anyone any ideas of where to stay around Stuttgart and a little nightlife would be nice as well :).
Thanks in advance Steve

B500! B500! B500! B500! From Badden Badden an awesome road & theres loads in that area:woot:
I'm back in that area in july for a week then heading south to play in switzerland, Italy and Liechtenstein:superbike:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUs...s-Seebach_Black_Forest_Baden_Wurttemberg.html

Hope the link above works
We stayed here last year 10 mins from B500 biker friendly advertises in MCN run by English couple only problem it's away from any thing you can call night life

If you get as far as Stuttgart the Mercedes museum is worth a look or there's also porker museum just down the road ( not been there though don't know what it's like)

I was told by a local that some times in the summer they close the B500 as its just basically used as a race track in the summer but not sure how true this is

Try the roads off the B500 as well well worth a look
When I get 5 ill try and find the road number for ya

L173 left turn off B500 as you head in a northerly direction check it out google maps

Good luck have a good trip

Yep it's good full 100% biker friendly very clean for the money just beware its in a 1 horse town where sat night when we were there the highlight of the night was us 3 guys watching a wedding then up the road to a very strange restaurant hotel kind of place where my mate was convinced if he went to the toilet we wouldn't see him again ( he thought they would lock him in the cellar for use at a later date) !!!!

Never saw any old bill when we were in that area just the normal crazy Germans they not only do the "nod" thing to fellow bikers they can have it over and then as you approach they will take off there hand off the bars and give you a wave

Latest posts

Back