2019 Overseas / Euro Track Events Calendar

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great effort, well done, the triple rights take some balls eh!

- Alex

Great effort, well done, the triple rights take some balls eh!

- Alex

To be honest I never really struggled with them, first, second to last and last corners were the hardest for me. Still not perfect but certainly better. Just uploading some footage to youtube and I'll make a thread, be great if you could offer some feedback!

Well the middle one always unnerve's me! Gone wide a couple of times! The trick to the last 2 is sacrifice the first one for the 2nd. This is explained by Motovudu...

Last edited:
Jerez with NL - 30 Nov > 2 Dec. Really looking forward to going back there - great layout.

oh and i'm on that 1 aswell :)

oh and it's a lot better now the have resurfaced parts of the track,a little unnerving at first going thought he surface change but loads of grip again

The NL event at Jerez (30 Nov-2 Dec) is sold out. The dates were announced in their email newsletter but you have to be fast as Jerez always books up quickly. That?s probably why it isn?t listed on their website.

Thats going to be a lot of fun. The track will have a nice sticky layer of rubber as well.

just got back from jerez,awsome as usuall,but hate to say it,it was too hot!!!!! 36c air temp,56c track temp,makes for a sweaty ol' time (better than a wet track though :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back