2019 Overseas / Euro Track Events Calendar

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and i'm on the aragon trip,so stick on the front page :)

Aragon,nolimits,3-5th may

We're planning to do a couple Rehm Racing events in the summer. Nasty tax man has stopped any serious plans until then! They are both sold out but look really good if spaces become available; bit more relaxed event than racing in the UK by the looks of it but with some fast teams involved all the same.

Red Bull Ring 26-28th July
Mugello 2-4 Aug

Last edited:
I fly out on Friday, excited doesn't even come close.

Jerez 9-11th May, who does everyone use for track insurance, ive heard of PJ Hayman and Bemoto . Any views ?

I've used PJ Hayman. They are expensive but will cover private medical care if required.
Spanish health system is a mix of state and private. Sometimes the nearest hospital or best for trauma is private and some insurance won't pay.

Jerez 9-11th May, who does everyone use for track insurance, ive heard of PJ Hayman and Bemoto . Any views ?

for jerez your fine with holiday safe,costs about ?20 for the 3 or 4 days your on track.

I'm thinking to do Jerez with FE end of May. Annoying thing is, you end up 4 weeks without a motorbike in England.

anthother jerez date just popped up...

12-14th june No Limits :)

Yup Porto [Portimao or Aut?dromo Internacional do Algarve] with the chaps at FE

Cant come soon enough ;)

Porto? Or do you mean Portimao? Who with?

@SteveE which company is the TD with?

Yup Porto [Portimao or Aut?dromo Internacional do Algarve] with the chaps at FE

Cant come soon enough ;)

Porto is Portugal’s 2nd city and is in the north of the country. Beautiful place, nothing like portimao which is not pretty and smells of sardines when its low tide. Just sayin, lol. :)

Got back from Almeria last night, holy crap what an amazing experience.
Managed a 1.56.55 which I was pretty impressed with for my first trip there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back