10th June Essex and South East Rideout.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated roll calll,

Phil (me)
Woody4000 (Simon)
Alex
Felix (Ben)
Oli
FlyingScotsman if the Midgets dont get him lol (Rob)
John (not on forum)
Maddogs (Mark)
mattals (Matt)

Anyone else want to join us?

Put me down as a maybe Phil. All depends on how bruised I am after the Europe tour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this Sunday now, weather looks great too. See you all at A12 Boreham Services 8-30 to leave at 9...

If anyone wants my mob no. please pm me.

Regards

Hi Phil,
I'm going to miss this one I'm afraid. I've been defeated not my the Midgets, but by a Whale....

or rather the Whale riveter I need to fix my chain hasn't arrived yet, so I'm driveless 😒

Look forward to a rideout sometime🙂

Last edited:
Sorry Phil going to give this a miss. My arse feels like it?s been beaten with a tenderising mallet!
Plus the MRs was not impressed when I mentioned it today......
Next time I?ll tell you my fisherman?s tales from the ring!

My steed for tomorrow

8b0f0cefdd500b12ec4c1aa27aa4ed34.jpg

2017 MY S1000XR

Sorry guys... something has come up, family oriented.... have a good one M

Thank you for organising and leading today?s ride-out @phil , as always it was a fantastic day out amongst friends.

All I?m good for now is to put my feet up on the couch with a glass of vino rosso and watch the rest of the TT!

Oh and thanks for the preload recommendation, setting it to 2-up gave noticeably greater ground clearance.
Reckon that was your politically correct way of saying fat barsteward [emoji6]

Last edited:
No I was mistaken that I could get the part today.

Will call tomorrow am.

- Alex

Thank you for organising and leading today’s ride-out @phil , as always it was a fantastic day out amongst friends.

All I’m good for now is to put my feet up on the couch with a glass of vino rosso and watch the rest of the TT!

Oh and thanks for the preload recommendation, setting it to 2-up gave noticeably greater ground clearance.
Reckon that was your politically correct way of saying fat barsteward [emoji6]
Your'e welcome Oli, the route turned out to be a good one even though I made part of it up as went along!
Re the XR , glad you found the 2up setting better as we said the XR is no Sportsbike ..

Enjoy your Vino Rosso.

Cheers for the ride phil, Without doubt still the best ride outs I've ever been on :p

Heres to the next one!

Cheers for the ride phil, Without doubt still the best ride outs I've ever been on :p

Heres to the next one!
Thanks for the compliment Ben, glad you could make it. I will try to arrange another date soon.

If I could get my thinking head on maybe just maybe we could do a European rideout.

Oh, btw Ben, have you got waterproofs?

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment Ben, glad you could make it. I will try to arrange another date soon.

If I could get my thinking head on maybe just maybe we could do a European rideout.

That would be awesome Phil, if the opportunity arises I would definitely like to attend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back