South East / Essex / Suffolk ish Rideout

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
1st Forum group rideout of the year (?) will be on Sunday 25th March, I will post the meeting place and time nearer the 25th.

Everyone is welcome to join us, it doesn't matter what pace you ride at, you can rest assured you will feel comfortable with no pressure for you to ride beyond your comfort zone. Everyone will be riding at their own pace at all times.

If you would like to join us please post on here your name and where you are based.

Phil

Last edited:
Hey All. I hope to be able to say that I am joining you, the bike could really do with a run. I'm just waiting to see if I have a meeting abroad that week, cos I'll be flying on 25th if I do...

Would be cool to see some new faces :D Seen Oli's face a bit too much now for my liking ;)

Joking Oli <3

Last edited:
Roll Call, so far we have,

Def's

Phil
Oli
Preynol (Paul)
Felix (Ben)
Maddogs (Mark)
John (not on the forum, yet)

Maybe's
Alex
Imortal Indian (Amit)
RickS1K (Colin)

Not a bad number considering its March, anymore takers please post up.

We will meet at the A12 Boreham services, just off the A12 Junction 19 https://goo.gl/maps/atouEJTpRDs 9am for a 9-30 depart.

Please fill up before parking up and chatting.

Looking forward to it.

ps I shall I book a room for you Felix/Oli? lol

Last edited:
A mate of mine not in the forum yet want to join us for our ride. His going to the BMW track day and I can vouch for his riding standard and safety in a group.
Is that ok with everyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roll Call, so far we have,

Def's

Phil
Oli
Preynol (Paul)
Felix (Ben)
Maddogs (Mark)
John (not on the forum, yet)

Maybe's
Alex
Imortal Indian (Amit)
RickS1K (Colin)

Not a bad number considering its March, anymore takers please post up.

We will meet at the A12 Boreham services, just off the A12 Junction 19 https://goo.gl/maps/atouEJTpRDs 9am for a 9-30 depart.

Please fill up before parking up and chatting.

Looking forward to it.

ps I shall I book a room for you Felix/Oli? lol

Assume meet in the parking bays of the BP garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back