Ride-Out on Saturday 6th July

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about efficiency, back from a week in Cornwall yesterday evening, bike collected from Cannon?s this morning after its 58k service and recce of the ride-out route completed. All is well [emoji41]

Group:

- Me
- Phil
- Phil?s friend
- preynol1
- maddogsween
- Immortal_Indian
- John (not on forum yet)
- MikeG
- MacRR (???)
- RickS1K

We?ve got a great group here and the invite is still open to all, so if anyone else is interested there?s still time to join us [emoji846]

- Oli

As long as Phil?s friend doesn?t ride a Ducati ! The last one cost me set of Allen keys and a meal deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, it cost me more than that I can tell you!
Mick only got his bag back last week, those pants must have been humming

As long as Phil?s friend doesn?t ride a Ducati ! The last one cost me set of Allen keys and a meal deal

Ducati?s are banned [emoji2957]

Haha, it cost me more than that I can tell you!
Mick only got his bag back last week, those pants must have been humming

I think that entire bag is a lost cause by now [emoji1785]

Have fun all.... out visiting my parents in India....

hooked up with a few bikers here and got out a couple of weeks back before the monsoon rains....

Definitely interesting riding in India.... you need your senses to be on point and no suddenly movements either side.... just be at one with the traffic and all is fine

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j7g54kdwetFPB3R76

Last edited:
Sorry, taking the bike up to Skipton tomorrow on family duty, have a great time :)

Thanks @phil @RickS1K John (what?s your username!?) and @preynol1 for joining me today, was thoroughly enjoyable catching up with and riding with you all.

Hope you?ve all had a good day too, shall look forward to riding with you again in the not distant future I hope.
Now I just need a new route! [emoji2957]

7e2b2752810fead0c0c579b8c874aca3.jpg
b5dca3107c4e7caed141a4a2228b119c.jpg
a0b45fea1f6110586282282b405013d7.jpg

- Oli

Last edited:
yep pity i missed you turned into chelmsford too early and didn't find the petrol station until 9:40 - damn!
still had a decent ride and a pint and breakfast roll in finchingfield.
just got home and done oil change and another go at the back brake so not a wasted day - did around 150miles.
just need to get the blasted sat nav on my phone working.

Thanks to Oli for an excellent day out on the bike. Really enjoyed seeing the S1000RR's around me... Looking forward to the next one.

Latest posts

Back