Ride-Out on Saturday 6th July

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oli

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone would like to join me for a ride-out on Saturday 6th July, please meet at the A12 Boreham services and fill up on arrival, in time for a 9:30 am departure.
CM2 5PY https://goo.gl/maps/atouEJTpRDs

There is absolutely no pressure to ride ?fast?, it is simply an opportunity to enjoy some good roads with good folk, so please ride at your own comfortable pace [emoji846]
The route I have in mind will be approximately ~ 170 miles and should conclude mid/late afternoon.

Until then, I hope you?re all enjoying the Summer and hope to see you soon [emoji41]

- Oli

Hi Oli,
would be good to go out with you guys again - should be good to join in.
cheers
Mike

So far the roll call is as follows:

- Me
- Phil
- preynol1
- maddogsween
- Immortal_Indian
- John (not on forum yet)
- MikeG
- MacRR (possibly meet on route)
- RickS1K (possible)

All are welcome, so if anyone else is interested please just post in the thread [emoji846]

- Oli

Bump!

Anyone else interested?
We have a great group so far [emoji41]

Last edited:
Oli, looks like I can make it. Looking forward to the ride, less so for how the ar*e will feel after 300 miles.... (Guess I should be glad I don't have an M Sport...)

@amit, want to meet at Clackett Lane Services?

Last edited:
Oli, looks like I can make it. Looking forward to the ride, less so for how the ar*e will feel after 300 miles.... (Guess I should be glad I don't have an M Sport...)

@amit, want to meet at Clackett Lane Services?

Excellent! Look forward to seeing you Saturday [emoji41]

Apparently cycle shorts are good in the prevention of motorcycle induced arse ache [emoji2957]

Talk about efficiency, back from a week in Cornwall yesterday evening, bike collected from Cannon?s this morning after its 58k service and recce of the ride-out route completed. All is well [emoji41]

Group:

- Me
- Phil
- Phil?s friend
- preynol1
- maddogsween
- John (not on forum yet)
- MikeG
- MacRR (???)
- RickS1K

We?ve got a great group here and the invite is still open to all, so if anyone else is interested there?s still time to join us [emoji846]

- Oli

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back