DIAMOND rear sets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack sprat

Reaction score
Hi Ya,
just purchased some DIAMOND RACING rear sets they are on special offer end of season .£250 DOWN to £150.
I am told they are good quality and use by many top class teams
Regards Jack sprat

Hi Ya,
just purchased some DIAMOND RACING rear sets they are on special offer end of season .£250 DOWN to £150.
I am told they are good quality and use by many top class teams
Regards Jack sprat
Nice one Jack. Have they any more for sale? If so, have you gotta a website link you can share with me?

Just ordered some :) Never had rearsets before, hope I've made the right decision lol!

Last edited:
Spotted this thread earlier and I've heard good things about them so I sent off an enquiry to Diamond to ask about swapping to 'race' shift pattern.

I Got a reply withing minutes, on a Sunday, with an exploded parts diagram which showed what I wanted to know.

Ordered for less that 160 quid delivered, perfect.

there levers are tidy too and they are on offer at good price, I've email them but unfortunately don't have our fitment!!

Anybody got any pictures or description of how the connect from the female rod end to the brake master cylinder please?

Did anybody have any issues fitting with these with the standard quickshifter? Thinking of buying a set myself, but having never had a set of rearsets just want to make sure before buying.

Also, forgot to ask, can anyone tell me how much u/d movement you get with these rearsets? I'm only 5' 8" so need to move pegs up a fair bit to get knees to fit into tank.

Cheers

Also, forgot to ask, can anyone tell me how much u/d movement you get with these rearsets? I'm only 5' 8" so need to move pegs up a fair bit to get knees to fit into tank.

Cheers

If it help, I'm 6'2" nd I have them at lowest and forward to keep me ears from around me earoles lol!! Had a problem with them and still waiting for a reply so won't slag them just yet...

Measure oem pedal and lever positions before starting. Had to rotate quick shifter attachment at pedal end 180degrees otherwise fouls with frame guide hole. If you have 2012 bike with abs you don't need the hydraulic brake switch. Thread lock everything as after first couple of rides various bits were vibrating loose, now no problem. Fixtures supplied don't match parts list. I'm 6ft 1 and after trial and error got comfortable as had reference from original measurements.

Measure oem pedal and lever positions before starting. Had to rotate quick shifter attachment at pedal end 180degrees otherwise fouls with frame guide hole. If you have 2012 bike with abs you don't need the hydraulic brake switch. Thread lock everything as after first couple of rides various bits were vibrating loose, now no problem. Fixtures supplied don't match parts list. I'm 6ft 1 and after trial and error got comfortable as had reference from original measurements.

Had the gear lever bearing collapse but was changed with no quibble. Cubal, my parts list was right, admittedly wasn't that clear though lol. Ditto to thread locking, a must.

Thanks lads, is the 2012 model with abs different from the 2011 model with abs?

Latest posts

Back