Gen 4 bits for sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowling

Reaction score
Hi,
I am selling the parts I had fitted to my 2020 s1000rr. Prices including postage to uk mainland, payment via PayPal (goods and services) or bank transfer.
Happy to send photos (id recommend so I know you have seen them and happy), just message me your email address and i'll send them over. All items are used.
Even better would be cash on collection, location Ferryhill co.durham.
Any questions please feel free to ask, I'll do my best to respond asap.
My postage days are only Monday or Tuesday morning.
Until payment received, first come first serve.
Cheers,
Richard
  • Pro race mp1 stainless steel end can - Vgc, slight mark on heat shield - only fitted to bike for 200 miles ?120 posted
  • Genuine BMW black front mudguard - Good condition ?50 posted
  • Aluminium black cat cover (off eBay) w/m logo decal - underside stone chipped, few marks but respectable when fitted to bike - ?40 posted
  • Alpha racing front (16) & rear (44) sprockets to suit oe or m endurance chain, 525 - Only done 200 miles, vgc - ?65 posted
  • Ebc gpfax front brake pads, 4 in total (complete front end) - vgc, only used for one trackday, very little wear - ?75 posted
  • Genuine BMW mirror blank off & number plate blank off kit - vgc - ?35 posted
  • Gilles passenger foot peg blank off, tie down point - vgc ?50 posted
  • Gilles handlebar raiser kit, lift about 20mm, comfier - vgc ?100 posted
  • PP Tuning rearsets - vgc & quality - ?260 posted
  • BMW/ gilles m front & rear axle protectors - vgc - marks to insert where pulled off to reveal fastening screw - ?65 posted
  • MRA light tinted higher screen - usual screen swirls - ?40 posted
  • Full GB racing engine protection kit - never dropped vgc - ?200 posted
  • Pillion footpegs - vgc took off when bought bike - ?60 posted
  • BMW Motorrad pro race gloves - worn but vgc, size 9-91/2 ?60 posted
  • BMW Motorrad/ Daytona outer boots only, black white w/red stripe, size 45 - good condition, signs of wear, never crashed in - ?50 posted

Hi Lee, yeah mate screen still for sale, would you like some photos? Cheers, Richard

Hi mate, yes please send them to my wattsapp
{admin removed}. Cheers lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Bowling, if you have a moment can you just let me know, regarding the Gilles Bar Risers.

1. Did the 20mm height increase help in any way when you want to just have a normal ride and not a "Blast" or was it a negligible difference? Did you have the standard seat height or Low, or high?
This question is from the perspective that I still want to maintain the sport bike style of riding. I dont want it to become a Tuono or an S1000 R level.

2. How where they to actually fit onto the bike? difficulty level? And once fitted did they appear safe to use as I see that they are a half clamp design?

Thanks in advance matey.

Hello chaps,

Sneldog, sticker was from a company called smile graphics, he has stuff on eBay and can custom make for you. He should have the m logo on his library.

Le duke - Slight improvement in comfort, doesn't make it a tall bar tourer by any means. I found the benefits on road and track, slightly less weight on hands. Replaces standard arrangement, with a larger footprint bracket around the fork leg. Easy to fit, hardest bit is removing throttle side switch gear (online guides available)

Latest posts

Back