Bmw gen4 track bits for sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KevR

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Hi All
I have p/x'd my 2019 GEN4 S1000RR SPORT , so have the following items for sale , which I took off the bike before doing the p/x.
Which I will list on here for a couple of weeks before putting them on E-Bay

1. BMW M PERFORMANCE FORGED WHEELS - ?1600
All ready to fit straight on bike , with ALPHA Racing T Drive front discs , rear std BMW disc , cush drive , sprocket holder with SUPERSPROX 525 SPROCKET ( std size ) front and rear ABS rings , tyres are fitted with DUNLOP MOTO 2 TYRES ( same as DUNLOP KR106/108 ) Front about 50% worn + rear 0.5 - 1 day left. Wheels will also come with a brand new GPFAX front brake pads ( 2 calipers ) still in packing. I wont post these , as Ive had issues before posting wheels , either collect from Burton on Trent , or I will deliver up to 80 miles from DE13 , if more than 80 miles away I dont mind meeting halway ( UK mainland only ) Payment up front though , please.

2. AKRAPOVIC FULL EXHAUST - STAINLESS DOWNPIPE + TITANIUM END CAN - ?1000
No damage or marks , just some heat discolouration , all springs and endcan hanger included , DB killer included . No carbon fibre piece that fits , at the bottom of the end can , I didnt think it was worth the price when I originally bought the exhaust . Will come with all instructions and the original Akra box. I am not keen on posting this , collection from Burton on trent or i will deliver up to 80 miles away , if over 80 miles away , I am happy to meet halfway ( UK mainland only ) Payment up front please.

3. GILLES FXR REARSETS - ?250
In great condition , will come with Instructions in original box . Postage included ( to UK MAINLAND )

4. OHLINS SD 064 STEERING DAMPER + FULL FITTING KIT - ?180
As new . only fitted in January and used for 4 days at Andalucia Track only . Will come with instructions in original box . Postage to UK mainland included

5. GB ENGINE COVERS FULL SET - ?130
All bits including bolts , in great condition , will come in original packing with Instructions. Postage to UK mainland included

6. LIGHTECH CHAIN ADJUSTERS - RED ANODISED - ?100
Slight marks on chain side adjuster from wheel nut washer , other tha that good condition , will come in original box . Postage to UK mainland included.

7. LIGHTECH SCREW OFF FUEL CAP - BLACK - ?50
Good condition , will come in original box - UK mainland postage included

8. BREMBO RCS 19 MASTER CYLINDER WITH FOLDING LEVER AND RESERVOIR - ?150
Great condition , only fitted in January and used for 4 days , will come in original box . Postage to UK mainland included.

Please PM me if you are interested , items will be sold on first come first served basis . payment into my bank please before the items will be posted .
Any questions please feel free to ask.

Many Thanks

Kev

Hi All

If anyone wants Photos of any of the items I am selling , please send me a PM with your e-mail address on and I shall send you photos by e-mail. Unfortunately I am not bright enough to attach photographs to the listing.

Kev

Hi All

ITEM 5 - Gilles rear sets + ITEM 8 - Brembo Master Cylinder NOW SOLD
That just leaves the Akrapovic Exhaust , the BMW Forged Wheels and the Lightech Chain Adjusters.

Kev

Hi All

All items now sold , just waiting for a few payments to arrive. Thankyou very much to everyone that bought the items or showed an interest in them.

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back