2021 S1000RR Black Sport (71 plate)

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GavD101

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my 71 plate S1000RR Sport. I Bought it in December 2021 on a whim. I was going to buy a Blade however on a random visit to Linds BMW who offered a fantastic trade in deal on my 2019 Gen 4. I ended up with another Gen 4. However i still have an itch to try something new and i want to jump ship.

I had planned on turning into a full track bike but that never happened and it's stayed as a road bike. But it does have a lot of extra Alpha Racing parts fitted in prep for track use.

Spec:
2021 Black Storm Metallic Sport - 891 miles
Run in service done at 400 miles
Sport pack, so includes race pro modes
M Forged wheels
M Sport Seat
Akrapovic Slip on.
M light Battery
Tracker and Alarm
Remainder of the warranty left (2 yrs 8 months)

Extras fitted:

Alpha Racing Carbon Frame Guards - Full version
Alpha Racing Clip ons
Alpha Racing Quick release filler cap
Alpha Racing Brake lever guard
SF Sprint P08 Air filter
Brembo RCS19 Master cylinder
Gilles FX Racing rear sets
MRA Double Bubble screen
GB Racing engine covers and frame sliders (Race version)
BMW Rad guards

(Original Rear sets, BMW tinted screen, clip ons, filter etc come with the bike)

Extras available at buyers cost
Pillion Pack
Spark.it Full Exhaust system. (barely used)
Exhaust valve eliminator

Bike is in mint condition, it had a PPF kit fitted the day it got home.

I am willing to sell the bike with everything fitted or as it comes from the factory.

?17000 with parts fitted
?16000 without

Spark exhaust ?1000
Pillion pack - ?150

I'll take the Alpha Frame Guards off you if you wanted to sell them separately ?

I've been looking at the retail of nearly new bikes and they are not going for crazy money. Plus i'd rather try sell it to a forum member as a complete package..hence the price. Also note it has no finance on it, i own it outright.

Spark System is SS.

Some pics of the bike:

IMG-0669-scaled.jpg

IMG-0671-scaled.jpg
IMG-0672-scaled.jpg
IMG-0674-scaled.jpg

Can I see better pics of the tank, I?m considering the Eazi Grip Evo for mine and I see that?s what you have fitted

Can I see better pics of the tank, I?m considering the Eazi Grip Evo for mine and I see that?s what you have fitted

They have actually be cut as they would not fit with the tank sliders. But i will get a pic for you.

Please note anyone who is interested in the parts. At this stage i am not looking to strip down the bike.

They have actually be cut as they would not fit with the tank sliders. But i will get a pic for you.

Please note anyone who is interested in the parts. At this stage i am not looking to strip down the bike.

I thought they were meant to fit without any doctoring? Others that I?ve seen fitted without any cutting.

I thought they were meant to fit without any doctoring? Others that I?ve seen fitted without any cutting.

It?s because of the tank sliders I?ve fitted those have to fit directly onto the tank. If those were not fitted then you wouldn?t need to cut the Eazi Grips and they?d be a straight fit.

It?s because of the tank sliders I?ve fitted those have to fit directly onto the tank. If those were not fitted then you wouldn?t need to cut the Eazi Grips and they?d be a straight fit.

Oh I didn?t realise you had those fitted. Any chance of better pics? I?m still undecided between the Evo and Pro, leaning towards the Evo though.

I've decided i am going to sell the bike stock. I'll add the individual parts into the for sale section over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back