My Gen 4 parts - If my bike goes back to stock

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavD101

Reaction score
I have my bike advertised as a complete build sale but if i do not get any interest then i am going to bite the bullet and sell it as a stock bike.

That means i will have a lot of upgrade parts for sale. If there is enough interest in the parts then i will definitely put the bike back to stock.

Parts for sale. (All are less than a year old some are even newer)
[FONT=&quot]
Gilles fxr rearsets ?250
[/FONT]

Alpha Racing clip-ons -Drilled for stock switch gear and includes upper top mount clamps ?225
Galespeed Vrc Master Cylinder 19mm ?180 (Probably fit the Gen 3)
Ilmberger carbon frame guard pair ?200 (short version)
Strauss carbon front mud guard ?100
Strauss swing arm guard ?140
SF Spring Air filter ?50
Ilmberger carbon rear tail ?150 (It is modified so it fits with the OEM tank covers)
Carbon fairing kit ?590 includes the belly pan, side fairings and cowl. Will sell it with the Ilmberger tail unit for ?690
Spark.it Full system ?1000 SS headers and Ti can. Blows 97DB with baffle and 102DB without.
Forged Wheels with Rotors ?1400 No buckles or dents. They have done 9000 miles and are the original wheels that came with the bike.

Ok so there seems to be a nice bit of interest in the parts. If no one is in a major rush i can get everything sorted in the next few weeks. Is that ok?

Can people also roughly let me know where they are as some of the parts are quite big and it maybe better to meet (If close) than post :)

Im ok to wait for wheels but luve on the isle of wight.
I will be over not this but next weekend going as far as milton keens

I am about 30 mins from Milton Keynes. J21 on the M25 if that helps? Otherwise i do tend to go down to the New Forest to visit my grand parents on a regular basis.

I'm OK to wait. Not like I'm out on the bike every day in this weather haha. Liverpool for me mate

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

That's cool i can send that to you. A few of these items are easy enough to send.

I live in crewe but can probably get to you I'm doing some work in Cambridge for the next for weeks so will probably be able to tie up with you

I am about 30 mins from Milton Keynes. J21 on the M25 if that helps? Otherwise i do tend to go down to the New Forest to visit my grand parents on a regular basis.

Thats brill. I can do friday evening the 10th or most of the day on the Saturday. Dropping bike off at dave woods Saturday morning.
Ill bring cash.

Thats brill. I can do friday evening the 10th or most of the day on the Saturday. Dropping bike off at dave woods Saturday morning.
Ill bring cash.

10th works or the Saturday. I just need to whip the tyres off them.

Drop me a PM bud and i will fire my number over.

Quick update what is still available.

Gilles fxr rearsets ?250
Alpha Racing clip-ons -Drilled for stock switch gear and includes upper top mount clamps ?225 (Possible if sale doesn't go ahead)
Spark.it Full system ?1000 SS headers and Ti can. Blows 97DB with baffle and 102DB without.
Alpha Racing Rad and Oil guard. Brand new and never fitted. (Still in packaging) ?55

Latest posts

Back