Yoke nut

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me the torque setting for the t?p yoke nut thing. Not sure if thats the official name so googles not really helping

Im fitting 1 of these mounts so im guessing it needs to be torqued back up

I trust that replacement nut isn't made of toffee and has the right thread/pitch?!

- Sent from Mobile

Cheers. I hope so if not i wont be fitting it. The spec said it would fit my bike. If it is a bag of sh!t u got any suggestions for a decent mount?

If you choose not to use it then I recommend a stem ram mount like the one from Telferizer.

There are ram ball solutions that are better. Wunderlich and nippy normans, telfreizer (not sure if that's spelt right) all do mounts that go into the existing stem hole.

Yea i'll get 1 of them. That nut doesnt look very sturdy. I'll get 1 that goes down the middle with 1 of them well nuts
Cheers

10075336f61a660da984702a3033cad8.png

I have one of these for my GoPro, it goes inside the fork thing and goes tight no change of it coming loose etc, get many attachments for these i.e. Go pro, sat nav, mobile phone holders etc hope this helps.

Ross

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What size did u buy? Did it come with any attachments?

15/17.2mm mate, you get them on eBay bay and amazon etc you can mostly find any attachment you need. What is it your planning to mount?

I have covered about 500 mile with my go pro I haven't had any issues, doesn't move around or nothing. I had a securing wire on it first 200 mile incase. I would highly recommend this product pal.

Im on it cheers. Mounting a drift camera. The 1 i bought is great in terms of positioning but like others have mentioned the yoke nut doesnt look very durable. But that will do the trick and i can attach the 1 i bought to it. Job done

Latest posts

Back