Yamaha R6 13s racebike - would consider S1000RR related part ex.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monners

Reaction score
I'm moving to race the 1000cc class for next year on either a ready built gen 3 S1000RR or to get suspension, headers, track fairings, spare wheels, etc to convert mine so might be interested in some kind of deal.

Yamaha R6 racebike for sale ?7000.

Drop in price as I?ve got something I want to buy.
I?m looking to convert my 2015 BMW to a race bike so might be up for a deal on anything similar.
It has an interesting bit of history as it was built for Hutchinson for the TT in (2012?) but he didn?t use it due to breaking his leg again. Jody Lee and David Manley raced it before I bought it.

The motor is new from a 4-5k miles road bike for 2017 fully refreshed with YEC pistons, shells, gasket, etc. The cams are stock and there are no internal mods as I wanted reliability.

It has just had a gearbox rebuild by Track Tech and is feeling very tight and fast. The suspension is as good as it gets without spending mega money. It has been crashed a few times racing but never had anything more than bodywork and minor damage like clipons and footpegs and things like that. It has always had a full professional repairs of anything required by either CF Motorsport or Track Tech including laser alignment checks which were always perfect. I?m sure they would be happy to give a warts and all view on the bike if you called them.

Kit ECU & Loom (YEC)
Bazzaz Auto Tune
5k miles engine for 2018 rebuilt with full YEC pistons , shells , gasket , etc. This was recently viewed by Track Tech when they rebuilt the gearbox and reported that it was looking very good.
New clutch just fitted.
KTec Suspension front ( need to confirm exact model) & ktech DDS pro shock on the rear. It?s the best suspension I?ve experienced.
Either TRW or Z04 endurance race pads (the best you can buy).
CF motorsports Rear Sets
Translogic Quick Shifter
Bora Full Supersport Radiator
Nearly new Stainless exhaust headers.
Two damaged but useable Cans. (Not being replaced at this price)
GB Engine Protection
GB Shark Fin
GB Teardrop Frame Bobins
Renthal Chain & Sprockets
Full Carbon Frame Protectors
HEL Braided Brake Line
Renthal Bars & Clipons
Renthal Fat Grips
CF motorsport Adjustable Clutch Lever
Kit Gearbox Breather Tank
Brembo Brake Discs
Dominio Quick Action Throttle
New Accosato brake master cylinder and spare Brembo bmc
Cf motorsports Brace Lever Guard
Ohlins undermount Steering Damper
Endurance modified wide fill hole tank (some paintwork damage although that maybe sorted before it sells).
Quick Release Fuel Cap
BMC Air Filter
Samco Hoses
Rain Light & Switch
Several sets of Spare Fairings. At least one set freshly professionally painted (Army stickers to be removed).
Wets on Wheels with Brembo Discs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back