basic must have's to fit to your s1000rr in my opinion

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fatbob link=topic=402.msg4619#msg4619 date=1329742372 said:
Am I the only person who has changed handlebars then.
You must all be youngsters

you are old..........

After buying it standard in June this year I've added:

-Akra slip-on,
-MRA tinted screen,
-R&G crash bungs, fork sliders & swingarm bobbins,
-Stomp grips,
-Datatool S4 C1 Red alarm/immobiliser,
-Carbon Fibre hugger.

Am also considering a CF front fender & new levers early next year.

Love the watsen flush mounts but having been taken out twice by ' i didnt see you' dick'eads i'll stick with the standard ones. Like the stomps, happy with the clear tank pad on my ms, sussies just about maxed out (next year project) wheels would be nice but cant warrent spending the dosh i'd rather use it for track time, thats 10-15 track days! ;D Risers, might just as well get a naked!! ;) Talking of which, s1000r naked, 190bhp, whooooa !!
Oh, and yes, i'm old as well..... :p ::) ;D

bananaman link=topic=402.msg16427#msg16427 date=1353708139 said:
Love the watsen flush mounts but having been taken out twice by ' i didnt see you' dick'eads i'll stick with the standard ones. Like the stomps, happy with the clear tank pad on my ms, sussies just about maxed out (next year project) wheels would be nice but cant warrent spending the dosh i'd rather use it for track time, thats 10-15 track days! ;D Risers, might just as well get a naked!! ;) Talking of which, s1000r naked, 190bhp, whooooa !!
Oh, and yes, i'm old as well..... :p ::) ;D
Indicators aren't your problem for those not paying attention though buddy. You could shine a 5,000,000 watt candle light torch in some peoples faces and they'd shrug it off as a cyclist.

But why add to their excuses???

Flush and mini indicators are just a waste of time on a road bike. If you want to look "cool", go racing. No number plates or mini indicators to ruin the bike then.

the watson indicators are alot brighter than stock and can be seen side on... :)

bananaman link=topic=402.msg16438#msg16438 date=1353770340 said:
Agree but not so good front on...................In the mirrors problem solved.......

The Watsen's are lots more visible than the OEMs from the front or sides.

Godzilla link=topic=402.msg16439#msg16439 date=1353772155 said:
bananaman link=topic=402.msg16438#msg16438 date=1353770340 said:
Agree but not so good front on...................In the mirrors problem solved.......

The Watsen's are lots more visible than the OEMs from the front or sides.

Sorry buddy, don't agree. If you go a few of feet off centre line the opposite one can't be seen at all. Probably why theres a legislation somewhere for manufacturers that says they have to be so many cms high and wide and deep etc etc etc.........
Helluva lot brighter when they can be seen though! ;)

Just fitted a D3 tail tidy today, real easy to fit and looks very nice.

Latest posts

Back