FOR SALE: 2015 BMW S1000 RR Superstock with V5 £12,900

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamsp1

Reaction score
Purchased from Riders of Bridgwater BMW. This was Martin Jessops TT Superstock bike in 2015/2016. James Buckingham (Riders Crew Chief) built the bike and has replaced the engine (BMW supplied Superstock) with a standard S1000 RR with approximately 1,200 miles, run in for 600 and then 600 on track by us. The bike was brought for a young rider to race, however, due to the arrival of his son and a change in career, he doesn’t have the time to race. In my ownership, the bike has completed 9 track days with oil and filter changes after every 3 (Motul 300V Dynochart is available). Spare wheels, both cast and forged, are available to purchase separately. The bike has full traction control and standard quick shifter/blipper. The suspension has been recently fully serviced by MCT and is set up/sprung for an 11 stone rider. The bike is in excellent condition, is mechanically perfect and is located in East Anglia.
Specification:

• 2no complete sets CRC bodywork – Both sets wrapped with black paint finish underneath
  • 2no TT type skid marx screens
  • Bridgestone VO2 slicks –medium rear, soft front (used for 2 sessions)
  • KTEC front fork internals
  • KTEC rear shock
  • KTEC steering damper
  • HEL braided brake lines
  • SES front sub frame
  • Brembo 19 x 18 master cylinder with Alpha racing span adjuster
  • 2no sets Bendix dual carbon brake pads – 1no unused
  • BMW HP forged aluminium lightweight wheels
  • Brembo HPK front disks
  • DID 520 race chain
  • Renthal lightweight sprockets
  • Akrapovic titanium full exhaust system including full length carbon can and Akrapovic hanger
  • BMW HP powerup map kit
  • Alpha Racing carbon frame covers
  • Alpha Racing sharks fin protector
  • Alpha Racing rear sets with TT foot pegs
  • Alpha Racing fuel tank lid
  • Alpha Racing lock stops
  • Alpha Racing handlebar switches
  • Alpha Racing ABS blanking plates
  • Alpha Racing blanking plug set
  • Alpha Racing carbon hugger (short)
  • GB Racing full engine protection covers
  • R&G stand bobbins
  • SES clip-ons (long)
  • SES brake lever protector
  • Switchable rear race light
  • Front and rear paddock stands

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 399
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 405
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 398
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 403
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Near offers considered. Please don’t force me to put this on eBay! Regards Adam.

It's a great package. Turn key, spot on. If I needed one it would be a top option.

Thanks Alex. It really is an honest bike, so hope it sells to someone off the forums.

£11500 to forum member. Viewing highly recommended. Tea/coffee and biscuits included.

I suppose it wouldn't make sense to make a road bike out of it because you'd have to change all the bodywork and the loom and so on...silly question really. Forget I asked!

Happy to say this is now sold. To a very fast young racer. Keep your eyes peeled for Aiden Patmore. 1.31 around cadwell and reckons a lot more to come......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back