Gen 3 parts

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chocolatier

Reaction score
Starting to convert my bike back to factory, so bits will be available, I'll try listing everything that I know of and if needed will post pics either fitted to the bike now or once off. I'm in no rush to sell so not going to give them away for silly money, but open possibly to sensible offers

Alpha/2D front suspension potentiometer to unlock all front end adjustments ?250, I will say I had the wired extended so it can be fitted upside down, this allows you to keep full lock and use the steering lock, plus the sensor rod isn't hit by road/track grit which will damage it, it works 100% upside down.

PZ Racing BZ500 Laptimer ?100, again wire extended to allow rear fitment to keep a clear GPS signal, its the model with I think it is 200 tracks preloaded, plus option to set own start line point

Lightweight race battery, but works perfectly on the road as higher power to allow for alarm ?75

Brembo RCS ?150, lost the top sticker and long lever is from my old bike so has a scrape on the end, short lever is perfect

Lextek full stainless race system, with baffles, on a dyno it put out just 4bhp less than my Arrow race system, not damaged or dropped. ?300
Chinese rear sets, work perfectly and cost a load less if dropped, all parts replaceable too. ?30
Puig TT Race screen still in wrapper ?50
Full set of race body work plus some bits, all have some damage but not a lot to sort and repaint ?75
PP tail tidy ?50
GB Racing engine inc water pump and race mushroom crash protection ?175
Samco white coolant pipes, ?50
K&N Race air filter inc clean and oil pack ?50

I'm in Norfolk so can post some bits but larger stuff like fairings will need collection as a box would be pallet size, can meet part way if needed. Prices are plus postage at cost

Do you have any pictures of the body work, is it still useable with scratches or pretty tatty and bashed up?

Will take a pic or two tomorrow before work, stuff still on bike till Sunday when I'll hopefully have time to remove some parts

HI Mate
Do you have a pic of the exhaust

Hope these help as its still on the bike, comes with both Stainless strap for use with pillion pegs, and carbon strap and yoshi hanger if no pillion :) As Tim @ Lind will tell you, you get a nice pop/bang and flames on over run, also at Snetterton no baffle static is 101db, perforated baffle I think was 99db and non perforated 97db so will pass any UK noise test, or has for me

Last edited:
Sorry for got at add pics of exhaust, just noticed that the carbon strap has left a slight mark, it'll most lightly polish out if using pillion pegs otherwise its covered by the carbon strap

20181012_180245.jpg20181012_180251.jpg20181012_180257.jpg

Interested in exhaust. Can you pm if still available please. Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back