WSBK Misano

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMORTAL_Indian

Reaction score
Hi all,

Currently in Rimini until Friday. Planning to go to the circuit and watching free practice.

Any idea how to get there from the town centre in Rimini, and/or places to visit for a few days ?

My mate who lives here took me to San Marino yesterday, it’s a great place and the roads should be great on 2 wheels ( shame was in a car)
He is only here until Thursday so need to go by public transport

IMG_4023.png

Google Maps is your friend for journeys using public transport. Everywhere in Italy is great. A pilgrimage south to Tavullia to the home town of VR46 might be in order?

Headed up there, saw the ranch from a distance which was nice and then headed to the official shop which was well kitted out. Stopped for food outside, I guess it would have been great to come here on a race day when VR46 was still racing. I’m sure t he atmosphere would be amazing

Attachments

• IMG_4118.jpeg
    IMG_4118.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 0
Also got a ticket for Fridays practise. €35 for the grandstand and pit access? Happy days…. Not like the robbing CNUTS in the UK.

Also felt a little overwhelmed when at the SIC memorial

Attachments

• IMG_4142.jpeg
    IMG_4142.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4158.jpeg
    IMG_4158.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
100% Toprak and his crew chief. The BMW is still crap in the hands of mortals.
BMW are flattered by Toprak's presence.

Latest posts

Back