Which Tyres Did Your 2015 Come With

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billo01

Reaction score
Just wanted to put it out there as I believe it's a bit of a lottery as to which brand of tyres comes fitted on the 2015 models.

Mine came with Bridgestone Battlax S20, not sure what these are like, I've been using Dunlop for years. Anyone have experience of these Bridgestones?

I had S20s on my 20th anniversary blade when I got it. Great tyres but back was gone in about 1600 miles. I usually get 4/4500 out my Pirelli 's.

That's good news, i'm pleased with that.

My 09 Blade came with Dunlop Qualifiers and they were renowned for being shite. I think Honda put inferior tyres on to keep their costs down. I went for Dunlop Sportsmax after them and they were great.

I got the Bridgestones on my 2014 and last week received a recall notice for any bike that was fitted with continentals (They are replacing the front for free) so I guess they use whatever tire they can get hold of at the time when they are shiping the bike?

All the S1000rr sport with cast (lightweight wheels) come with Supercorsa's..

Different subject but related I guess; what tyre pressures do you all run for road use? Those stated in the manual will probably allow for general use, carrying pillion and such like.

I stick to recommend pressures set by the manufacturer. They spend millions getting it right for the road. For the track, well that's a whole new ball game because of the massive heat generated.

I've got the Bridgestones S20's fitted to mine.

The demonstrator had Bridgestones fitted and I thought they were pretty good in the time that I was out on it. I had Metzeler K3's and then the M7RR's fitted on my 2013 S1000RR. Really rate the M7RR's

I've got the Bridgestones S20's fitted to mine.

The demonstrator had Bridgestones fitted and I thought they were pretty good in the time that I was out on it. I had Metzeler K3's and then the M7RR's fitted on my 2013 S1000RR. Really rate the M7RR's
+1 for me too, had M7RR's fitted to my '13 bike, bought a set on line for ?205 delivered, very impressed. They will be going onto my '15 bike once the Bridgestones are shot

Back