Which Tyres Did Your 2015 Come With

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the supercorsa on mine fitted to the forged wheels the rear is a 200.Not had these before anyone got experience with them.?

Take it steady on wet roads, great fun in the dry, don't last very long.

Got mine last weekend with the Supercorsa and Forged wheels. Ran it in the 630 miles and the tyres were excellent. Scrubbed them in rain mode, for the first tank of fuel, just to be on the safe side and they were even happy running through a hail storm in Glencoe. On the dry they are great and with this bike they are a perfect match. To soofsayer's point I suspect I'll be happy to get 2000 miles out of the rear but that's the price for warm sticky rubber :)

Metezler K3's didn't go for the 200 wheels as I want to put Pilot road 4's on later....

Got the supercorsa on mine fitted to the forged wheels the rear is a 200.Not had these before anyone got experience with them.?
Mine too, did a snett track day on them and forgot how good they were. Mores to the point the suspension made them last really well.

Back