Which levers?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toffeeboy

Reaction score
Are there any viable alternatives to the HP levers for my 2011 1000rr?

I want long adjustable levers, not interested in Chinese cheap replicas off eBay but something quality,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I've not long fitted Pazzo levers and very impressed with them,good bit cheaper than HP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titax GP's are really nice, and adjustable. I didn't like the Gilles FX, but they are well made. Both of these options are adjustable.

- Sent from Mobile

Beleive it or not some of the Chinese replicas are actually excellent quality, I had some Pazzo copies on my blade and really could not tell the difference.
I also met some of the manufacturers at the Cologne bike show and was impressed.

Thing is you need to see them before you buy so that leaves ebay out.

Beleive it or not some of the Chinese replicas are actually excellent quality, I had some Pazzo copies on my blade and really could not tell the difference.
I also met some of the manufacturers at the Cologne bike show and was impressed.

Thing is you need to see them before you buy so that leaves ebay out.

This is true, I have some shorter than standard black alloy levers with red clicker adjusters and they're excellent, total cost <?20.

Last edited:
I've not long fitted Pazzo levers and very impressed with them,good bit cheaper than HP.

Can you stick a pic up? Assume no issues with cruise control after you refitted?

a0c087250857f9b2e0b8b842981e5fc7.jpg

No issues whatsoever,check out Pazzo racing YouTube video showing the levers and how to fit correctly to s1000rr
https://youtu.be/UaGKaVS1yeM

This is true, I have some shorter than standard black alloy levers with red clicker adjusters and they're excellent, total cost <?20.

I don't want shorter levers, just adjustable, nicely finished will do me fine.

Where is it possible to get a look at the various options available?

Latest posts

Back