What's the song?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amadeus

Reaction score
There was a song in the 80's or 90's that started with a woman and a man, both Liverpudlians, talking, I think about the possibility of being sacked.

ring any bells with anyone? I thought it was a Frankie song but there are so many mixes I've not found it on YouTube

thanks!

Thanks Jimmy - I'd gone through all their singles but of course that wasn't a single.

The original was a great track but the Frankie version added a whole different energy to it.

Thank you Sir!

I actually like both versions; I'm a big fan of Springsteen (up to Born in the USA, just moved on to other music after that as opposed to not liking his later stuff) but I think Frankies version was apt for the time (and probably my age).

I love the 80's and went to see Holly Johnston a few times recently, still love it.
I think this version is fantastic but I'm not really a Bruce fan so didn't automatically compare the two.
Hard rock is not really my thing.

Cherrs for bringing this song up Amadeus, the intro was played earlier today on Radio 2 advertising something so I have been blaring it though my iPod in the car today.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back