What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shiney ... A bracket to prevent the clocks from being surreptitiously removed.

attachment.php

I've had the small Teng Tools kit for 12-18 months. Am very happy with that. So I bought this new 3/8's kit + 1/4" and 1/2" driver + 1/4" extensions to allow me to pack light for Spain, as these kits are comparatively light.

bf1e8dd2e7f912b39fceee2770c50241.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

lol yeah I was thinking that alex, I think it's a bit to shiny tbh hopefully it looks ok on the bike.........

that's a great idea soof, hmmm got me thinking now lol, I will get it on the bike a see how it looks , need to go out and buy a hacksaw and start cutting

You really want a noisy can Davy boy, I remember when we were going down the motorway you said about mine..lol.. ya hooloigan ye !

Sent from Galaxy S7

lol a do mate a do! yours sounded minted, think am going to invest in some earplugs though just in case

My brake cleaner arrived so took the calipers off for a good clean. Last time out the were binding badly and the discs were proper cooking. On inspection the salt road crude had the pistons sticking so the pads cane out and pushed pistons as far out as i dare. All cleaned up well and all pistons moving nicely. No need for new seals or pistons which was a result
1d65af6befa77b8224eb17676cd44adc.jpg
before
93e8ebdcab7197a56076357a630a7173.jpg
after

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

that's good you got them sorted mate , I couldn't even push my pistons back in the were that stiff.

Think my mrs has one of the alex in her bedside draw

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tried a piston spreader? proper tools for the job are out there :)

tried all that stuff alex but they are pumped , no amount of pushing or spreading was going to help , have to stick them in a vice and pull them out with mole grips.

You got a compressor Davy ?. Compressed air usually does the trick !.. theres bound to be a vid or whatever.

Sent from Galaxy S7

Latest posts

Back