What did you get in the post today?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what bike are these for Soof? I have very similar stuff for my 900 Thruxton.

I purchased a 1980s BMW K75 in December and it is being done up and 'cafed' and the moment :) by one of the guys who works with Stephen over at Grahams Motorcycles in Bradford. Its going to be a bit of a test to see how I get on with something to nip around York on. Should be ready for March, looking forward to a bit of old school flies in the teeth lol.

Got it all covered now. As well as colour coded [emoji16]

e89bb04383fcf7fa4e8465df6c6fbc4c.jpg

- Sent from Mobile

I purchased a 1980s BMW K75 in December and it is being done up and 'cafed' and the moment :) by one of the guys who works with Stephen over at Grahams Motorcycles in Bradford. Its going to be a bit of a test to see how I get on with something to nip around York on. Should be ready for March, looking forward to a bit of old school flies in the teeth lol.

Are the beard and tash being grown for the occasion?

That'll be cool, much better than copping out and getting an R9T, will you be able to post any work in progress pics up soof?

Are the beard and tash being grown for the occasion?

Lol, no.

That'll be cool, much better than copping out and getting an R9T, will you be able to post any work in progress pics up soof?

Thanks. He is going to send me pictures of the main work he does. It's not going to be anything radical, fairly honest. I will put up a thread if I get any pictures. ;)

I toyed with the r9t idea for ages before going to the K bikes. I'd love a full custom one. I had a dialogue with Kevils about a spec, but that's for another thread.

That'll look mint that Soof, what colour you going for silver and who's painting it.

image.jpgimage.jpgCarbon delivery today ready for the Tyco transformation. Ilmberger swing arm covers and jap4 frame covers. The jap4 carbon is nearly as good as the ilmberger and a fraction of the cost.

That'll look mint that Soof, what colour you going for silver and who's painting it.

Thanks. The original RS donor bike was black framed with white tank and fairings. We've kept it black with the white tank for now (repainted), just for originality and cost. If I get on with it I will be looking to get something more interesting done next winter.

026527cd9b768d0f76bee4b33fdebadd.jpg

My bikes colours and ?10 off at bahnstormer,couldn't resist lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbon delivery today ready for the Tyco transformation. Ilmberger swing arm covers and jap4 frame covers. The jap4 carbon is nearly as good as the ilmberger and a fraction of the cost.

Lovely stuff :)

View attachment 2187View attachment 2188Carbon delivery today ready for the Tyco transformation. Ilmberger swing arm covers and jap4 frame covers. The jap4 carbon is nearly as good as the ilmberger and a fraction of the cost.

get some pics up once you got the frame covers fit..ive just done everything on my missis zx10r and thinking about some myself. all hers is jap4.

Not actually all today but since Monday. Oil and filters for the old leak that needs a clutch. Rest for the BM. New pads, chain and sprocket, chain rivet tool and 12v socket. Had to go cigarette style because the Garmin sat have needs this rather than usual USB. New helmet because I don't really get on with the shark one I have

Fitted some engine protection
81e319a7ac5a174da4c746e11087a742.jpg
7c0fdfc6e8ef84b22a257ed44c036879.jpg
165a1808baf2e98d90141d52b69bf77e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Some Carbon for the office wall to confuse non bikers. Christmas pressie just arrived from kids.

JimmyMac

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back