What a dumbass!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fucking idiot bikers. I really hoped the ones he ran over were hurt.

two sides to every story i suppose , and I don't know them both!!!!
I know of you a few people that have dragged people out of cars and give them a good kicking , and rightly so for some of them....
some peeps ( especially the 4x4's) think they are invincible and some bikers are just twats......wtf

This is what happened to the nice man that decided to aim his land rover at me and my girlfriend on my bike.

This is what happened to the nice man that decided to aim his land rover at me and my girlfriend on my bike.

Rightly so! Range rover man got his just deserts too. again rightly so.

Nice of the man to pose for you after you cracked him a couple gooduns.

two sides to every story i suppose , and I don't know them both!!!!
I know of you a few people that have dragged people out of cars and give them a good kicking , and rightly so for some of them....
some peeps ( especially the 4x4's) think they are invincible and some bikers are just twats......wtf

Here is the full video Bob, it all starts as a biker brake tests the RR (stupid thing to do).

Here is the full video Bob, it all starts as a biker brake tests the RR (stupid thing to do).

Same video as the one on the Daily Mail site? what's diff about this one?

Generally if you hit someone from behind regardless of the scenario its your fault. On that score RR is in the wrong.

Generally if you have an accident you don't drive over a few bikes and people to get away claiming your life was under threat.

Generally Range Rover driver's are shit, I have been taken out twice by a RR both times they never stopped. One got caught and ended up in prison, the other the Police never found.

On the bright side, I went out for a blast this morning and I never got so much space from car drivers as I got today, was like having me own private lane.:cool-new:

Generally if you hit someone from behind regardless of the scenario its your fault. On that score RR is in the wrong.

Not true any more. Eg. If you brake hard without good reason it will be classed as your fault.

Generally if you have an accident you don't drive over a few bikes and people to get away claiming your life was under threat.

Generally if you have an accident where somone has just brake tested you there wont be literally hundreds of bikes surrounding you. That wan't just one or two bikes intimidating him.

Generally Range Rover driver's are shit, I have been taken out twice by a RR both times they never stopped. One got caught and ended up in prison, the other the Police never found.
I've never had an issue with a single Range Rover so I would say generally RR drivers are pretty good. I am sorry you have been taken out twice with them but the other points are rubbish.

Not true any more. Eg. If you brake hard without good reason it will be classed as your fault.

Generally if you have an accident where somone has just brake tested you there wont be literally hundreds of bikes surrounding you. That wan't just one or two bikes intimidating him.

I've never had an issue with a single Range Rover so I would say generally RR drivers are pretty good. I am sorry you have been taken out twice with them but the other points are rubbish.

I was referring to the poor bastard he ran over that did nothing to him. The RR was driving in a pack of bikers they was not on him initially. after he ploughed the biker his mates moved towards the car, at which point he decided to run a few more over to save his ass. If he was so worried about driving in a pack of bikers what was he doing there, surely some with that fear would slow down or pull over or change route. I bet you he was driving too close to them and got brake tested.

Even if he is 100% in the right - running someone over to save your own skin is fucked up.

Do some research on RR and bike/cycle accidents in London, they rate pretty high on the list of culprits if not the highest.

:cupcake:

Last edited:
Read this post from another forum about the antics of these 'gangs'
They aren't bikers. They're just punk ass American street kids who just happen to ride bikes as their transport of choice.

Here's they idiot who got paralyzed...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2e2_1380707420.

Sounds like it happens regularly.........

As a trucker that would deliver in north jersey and New York I am familiar with these groups. I can hopefully clarify a few things.
First the initial "accident" is part of a game they play. They ride in a huge group and will operate together to slow down traffic. Next they pick out high end vehicles targeting people with families in them, the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a "brake check" and stop suddenly in front of the target vehicle causing a minor bump. In some cases they will just roll back into their target vehicle. They will then mob the vehicle demanding money and or begin attacking the person inside.
It is their practice to also slash the tires to prevent the vehicle from escaping. Truckers are well aware of them and are advised not to stop. You can clearly see in the video how they are well practiced in this style of attack. The police in NY have backed off them after an officer ran one down using his vehicle a few months back. The video was all over the net so I advise you to check it out.
These "bikers" ride dirt bikes and sport bikes very few of which are street legal and even fewer have plates. They run red lights, stop signs, and have no regard for the law. If you are ever in this situation do not stop, immediately call the police and do whatever you have to to keep them from boxing you in. NEVER leave the scene of an accident if you are not under direct threat!!! Only run if you have no other choice, and again immediately call the police.
This is not rare by any means, the only reason this incident got any attention is because of the helmet cam video being posted on the net. If you see anyone in this situation, call the police. Make no mistake confusing these punks with true bikers. You will rarely if ever see a member of these gangs on a Harley.
Do not for a minute blame true bikers for this kind of behavior. Bikers like those involved in the 2 million Bikers to DC Rally are American Patriots and would be among the first to come to your aid. A final note, always be aware of motorcycles and share the road. Check your mirrors and don't ride anyone's bumper, motorcycles have a much smaller profile then a car and are harder to see.

Have I any sympathy for these idiots ? Umm ,no. none. What goes around, comes around blah blah. If I was the RR driver I would of done the same.

It seems its a premeditated thing. In that position I still would have done the same as the guy in the car.

And got your head kicked in ...........personally i would give these situations like these a wider berth, that goes triple if i have my family in the car with me.....

And got your head kicked in ...........personally i would give these situations like these a wider berth, that goes triple if i have my family in the car with me.....

They target people with family's in. What would you do if they had targeted you and your family?

They target people with family's in. What would you do if they had targeted you and your family?

That's my point, I would have dropped back and let em go. Driving in the middle of a bunch of bikers many of whom are fucking about is not a great idea.

Had that been me and my family, i would have diffused it sooner by dropping back. If they still attacked, well it's ten pin bowling time.

Latest posts

Back