Tyco Replica

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brom66

Reaction score
My recent purchase of the Tyco Replica, read the previous threads regarding finishing & price, the finish is quality, painted and I believe airbrushed. The price I paid was no where near the original ?22k+ plus a few extras & accessories from the dealer to make it even a better deal.

Tyco BMW Replica

I'm not generally a fan of race replica paint schemes as they change each season but that does look very good indeed especially as it has a nice selection of HP accessories fitted.

Love it, really nice. As been said, not normally a fan of the tarted up race rep look but that's really nice.

Jimmy, was by any chance at the TT this year ? Pretty sure I spotted your bike !

Re: Tyco BMW Replica

I'm not generally a fan of race replica paint schemes as they change each season but that does look very good indeed especially as it has a nice selection of HP accessories fitted.

Yes know what you mean with race colours, I had the Tom Sykes #66# world champion 1 of 25 before, no where near the quality of the Tyco !!

Very nice, hope you enjoy it, looked at one today in the showroom and the paintwork really is high quality.

Congratulations, hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine, only picked it up last week, 600 miles banged out straight away!
Your swing arm is polished but mines black, I thought they are all built from black bikes?

Congratulations, hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine, only picked it up last week, 600 miles banged out straight away!
Your swing arm is polished but mines black, I thought they are all built from black bikes?
Well think an enquiry to dealer about that Adrian, put some pictures up!

The Tyco replica they have in Chester Motorrad also has a polished swingarm.

Congrats on the bike tho mate looks a beaut!!!

That's the 2015 version that a lot didn't like via the wrapped finish. and its well pricey at ?21k

Press release with Ian Hutchinson

Love the colours. Am i the only one who really doesnt like the long akra

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lovely machine..that TYCO really works for me..liking it... However a shorter can is a must to finish it off imho

stuarts phone

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back