Tyco BMW's

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budgie

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpgWas having a good fast blast yesterday over the mountain in the wifes car when up behind me came a Tyco BM then straight after another one. Pulled in at the creg to have a look at them together, it's not very often you see one but 2 together. I forgot to ask the Tyco twins if they were members on here. Think I've made my mind up to get mine painted up in the Tyco livery.

Yeah the nearest one looks 'official' the one behind while nice has std wheels, aftermarket akra and different decals, still very nice though. Its all down to personal taste bit I think if I was going for a BM paint job I'd go for the Motogp 'safety bike' scheme

Your all right guys, one at the front is oe 2016 paint scheme, rear one is still oe painted fairings (2015) scheme that i'm sure he bought from bm and put on his bike. Your right Mac about the safety bike, it looks stunning, saw a guy at donnington last year with one. Decisions decisions.

Latest posts

Back