TST lights - and are they legal/anyone had issues

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangotop

Reaction score
Looking at going down the TST light route on my new to me bike. I see a lot of people have fitted them and showed pics etc. but that was a few years ago. Has anyone had any issues with them. mostly with the law and when it comes to MOT.

Fingers crossed noone has had any issue with them directly witht the bike or the units themselves.
Thanks in advance

got my bike mot'd in march, bmw wouldnt pass it as it had a full size tucked plate, i argued with them but they were idiots. My local, strict, garage passed it no problem, he stated the plate was the right size and also could be seen from the correct distance. best lights ive had and ive tried them all haha

Waiting on the '23 version to launch. Is there a UK reseller or does everyone buy direct?

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

I got my gen4 ones from Cregtech too. I had problems with the fitting and they were SUPER helpful. In fact they got in touch with TST who made a new video just for the issue I had... can't fault them at all, Cregtech were brilliant!

Got mine from cregtech,brilliant service...had them fitted same shop I've had my mot done on all my bikes and he was happy with then

Latest posts

Back