Thoughts please

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another with graphics kit and acra can in a dealer with 6200 miles for £8990.

Me personaly would look at the two I have pointed out but my favourite is the red, white black private sale one on there, 12 plate with 3900 miles for £9350, again haggle and be prepared to walk if it wasn't exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted.

Hello guys just after some advice please.
I've seen a 2010 10 s1000rr for sale, 8500 mile fbmwsh , akro exhaust and some carbon bits, what would you say it is worth?
very good condition just serviced,mot'd and new pair of tyres.

Any help would be great, thanks Jason

If the Akra is a full system and as long as its under 10k miles 8.5 is fair with a couple decent carbon bits....... although i would haggle, make it seem like its not that far to the next BMW Motorad dealer, they will do discounts.

Just an end can and carbon side fillets with a carbon hugger NO not worth it. 7700 tops

Best deals are Private and if you have concerns you can always get a BMW check prior to sale and add warranty after. Any seller with a good bike shouldn't have any issues with that.

If you fancy a good raping, the dealer it is then....... any supposed peace of mind buying from a dealer you can achieve yourself with the 2 items above.... BMW check prior to sale and warranty once purchased. You can save a fair few quid. Even privately it is very hard to achieve the low end of S1 values unless the seller is desperate and wants it gone, they are desirable and keeps the prices on their toes.

Summer is coming and it time to burn rubber (well for some of us anyway).................

I say if your in the market for on buy one sooner rather than later, by all means I don't mean rush into a sale but just speaking from experience, once the weather warms up things start selling which in turn pushes prices up!!

Latest posts

Back