Thinking of selling bike.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerpower

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im thinking about selling my 2011 bike as im not using it as it should be used. Its in the process of being tracked and I have done 500 running in road miles and one race weekend at donnington. Now its just sat under my stairs!

I have put on the bike the following:

Race plastics including tank cover; GB engine covers and fin; rearsets, HM Quickshifter; PCV and Auto tune (Both setup by HM Racing); Race clipons; GPR steering damper; Renthal grips; Changed sprockets; Leo Vince EVOii Factory R full race exhaust system.

Please can you give me a generial idea of what i shoild put it up for.

Cheers. Matt.

got any photos ?
Can i have first dibs on your damper if you end up splitting pretty please ::)

Stock bikes seem to go for around £8-9k odd, factor in a little more for the mods. Or put it back to standard and sell the mods separately. Be interested in some parts if u do split. :)

Thanks for the advice. I can’t put it back to road as I sold the road plastics, so will need to sell it as a track/daytime bike.

I’m not going to be splitting up the bike at the moment as if I don’t sell it as it is, then I will probably just keep it. Just seems a waste of a bike being under my stairs! (Even though it looks like a great hallway ornament. The misses doesn’t agree though!!! lol).

I bought my bike with the intention of keeping it for about 20 years! I still love it even if it spends most of its time in a car park! :)

Are you asking me or mit? If your asking me then the answer is simple. I bought it when i had a well paying job and was planning to race. I was made redundant from the well paying job so couldnt race. Simples! lol

Latest posts

Back