The Snetterton 8th August BMW Club Trackday Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No it's not bike related. Having 2 little people occasionally throws a spanner in the works, but nothing serious, just being a good dad.

The 8.30 briefing is compulsory and you won't be allowed on track without attending. 7.30 - 8 is a good time to arrive and not get stressed.

What an amazing day!!!!! Met so many nice people and was lucky enough to get tuition from bins for the whole day. The cost of that alone would have been many multiple of what I paid. I cannot reccomend this day enough for anyone considering in the future.

Great stuff Benny. Glad you had a good time. Damn shame I couldn't attend.

- Sent from Mobile

In the end up I didn't make it either. Rode all the way up there and discovered an oil leak when checking the bike at the hotel the night before. Headed back home...slowly...in the morning. Waste of a day off and disappointed not to get a blast on track...

As I'd nothing better to do I headed to my dealer to drop it off for inspection...and they diagnosed and fixed the issue straight away. Need to take it for a couple of blasts to see if it is definitely fixed, but it's looking good so far. I wasn't expecting the dealer to deal with it so quickly, so well done to them!

Last edited:
Was a great day. Was a shame not to see Andy and Alex or have the forum garage though - ended up sharing a garage with some guys riding something called a Suzuki, which apparently is like a motorbike but for poor people.

Alex/Soof, shame you couldn't make it, was looking out for you. Great day, had a blast. Will have some videos going up shortly.

Anyone know who the photographer was and what the website is??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I managed to string three consistent laps together!

EDIT: Pics are up on picman.co.uk now....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back