St Mary's Loch

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skel

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
At last found away to get some pics on.. Needed to put 200 miles on last Wednesday so had a blast up to the Loch and what a beautiful day it was too.
9d715959f1884a9b26e22be0a55050ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good pics, how long until you get pulled with that plate though?!

Hahahaha I've had and used the same size plate for about 10 years now and never had any bother. Having said that I know the vans are starting to send fines through the post so we'll see Mac.

Nice bike nice pic right outside cafe ? Nowt wrong with that plate if the van can find u thru post to fine u then it's doin it's job good argument in court

That's a bloody great shout I'll remember that sissy cheers bud. [emoji12]
Yeah directly opposite the cafe. I do love the run up there but hearing they've gravelled the road out the back! [emoji17][emoji379]

Soof looks like you had an a cracking time up here and on the borders, there are some stunning roads and scenes up here. #lovewhereilive
Will do Alex hoping for a couple more runs before the end of the month and some new bits to add to the bike which means some new pic's too! [emoji7][emoji7]

Latest posts

Back