Spanish track-day insurance - any recommendations?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 445

Reaction score
Im off in April with FE so need to get some cover...

Especially after some of the stories ive heard about FE!!

European Trackday Insurance

I generally use Four Counties Insurance for European trackday cover.

I don't understand the connection between Focused and needing good insurance. As been said Four Counties for me too. Don't go and buy cheap as a mate of mine did, he ended up having to pay the Ambulance driver before he would take him to hospital.

Ive always used holidaysafe. Very good to deal with. When i had to make a clain the money was in my account within the mnth

Wow - Holiday Safe are by far the best price -and it is a comprehensive cover they offer. Spoke to them this PM and turns out the MD is a big euro trackday fan!

Anyhow - ?16 covering rider for medical, returning home and other hospital related stuff. Then it does bike repair and get it back home, as well as damaged kit: helmet, gloves, boots leathers...

Bloody hell that's value for money!

I've downloaded the policy details and checked + ive heard from others who've had a great experience with them! Go figure...

What i am nervous about are the crap stories on line about F.E - saw some photos last night of someones kit bag, stories of lost luggage, bike damage in transit... I'll be paying close attention to their T&Cs and ensuring all my kit is well protected. helmet comes with me on flight!!

Focused Events

You will generally only ever hear from those that have had a negative experience online and not from the hundreds of customers who have never had any problems at all. I've used both Focused Events and No Limits for European trackdays and I've never had any issues with either company.

Re: Focused Events

You will generally only ever hear from those...
I get that RY - but it's my first time out with them. Have you seen what happens when they get it wrong - not good mate.

I just dont want to be one of the customers where they get it wrong - so proper attention where needed to ensure my shit doesnt get damaged - and hopefully not lost. Hopefully i'll be booking with them time after time ;)

as long as your not going to almeria or andalucia,holiday safe seem to be fine,i've used them quite a few times,but wont use them on the 2 mentioned tracks,reason being,the clinic that you will get taken to if you required dont accept holiday safe's policy,which means you have to pay there and then on your CC,you can i beleive claim it back once in UK.
they are good at paying out for damaged items such as helmets etc,mate made a claim from last visit and got paid out for leathers,helmet+gloves with in a few weeks.you just need them to be assesed by a shop to say they are fooked,and provide a receipt if possible.

like scoob said..the problem from what ive seen with Almeria isn't the holidaysafe cover its the hospital that you get taken too don't accept the insurance. people have said they have been able to get the hospital money back from the insurance company's but have had to pay out the hospital fees first on there credit cards.
we just booked our insurance through sorrymate.com, apparently they use the same underwriters as holidaysafe but for some reason the repat cover is much higher with them. ?21 for 7 days. (nolimits approved)

like scoob said..the problem from what ive seen with Almeria isn't the holidaysafe cover its the hospital that you get taken too don't accept the insurance...(nolimits approved)
Cheers - ive been following and discussing this on FB for a while now and wondered what the deal was with Almeria. Looks to me i better do my fast laps with my credit card in my boot ;)

Both Holidaysafe and sorrymate look like the best out there for cost/cover

Cheers guys!

I have booked to go to Jerez in March and Cartagena in June with Pacedayz. Also thinking of Portimoa in October. Will any of these do annual cover for all of them ? and what about UK trackdays can I just get an annual policy to cover trackdays UK and abroad ?

I have booked to go to Jerez in March and Cartagena in June with Pacedayz. Also thinking of Portimoa in October. Will any of these do annual cover for all of them ? and what about UK trackdays can I just get an annual policy to cover trackdays UK and abroad ?

holiday safe will be fine for these tracks,and do do an anual policy.

Latest posts

Back