South and East of London Meets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mines usually in slick
(I'm out on other rides Saturday, probably take the bm as it could do with a wash!)

Morning gents,

Long shot but the weather looks great this weekend for a run, if anyone is free I'll be around West Sussex in the South Downs.

Enjoy your weekend/weather and might see some of you around or for a meet/ride,

Rich

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk

Hi Rick, great. I'm intending to ride every morning (or until the missus attempts to crash that plan). I usually get out by 0900 latest to avoid traffic. I'm based by Petworth (A272) so straight into good A roads but happy to meet wherever. Where are you coming from? Rich

Sent from my XQ-BC52 using Tapatalk

Didn't notice the recent activity here. I'm game for a ride with other RRs!! (tired of turning up to Facebook meets to find a bunch of 30hp machines in the pack... Not that I'm snobby, but when I put my power ranger gear on I want it to be morphin' time!!)

I'm at the Ring this weekend (on the offchance anyone else is) but I'll attend (or happily arrange and lead) a ride in May.

I'm in Hampshire, but often ride early weekend mornings around A31 / A32 / A272. Also interested.

@toiletduck - did you make it to the 'ring? I was also there last weekend (in the car) for the VLN race on the Saturday then a few laps on Sunday.

It's this weekend for me chap (also in the car).

Not been in years, going to take it easy.... ish...

Latest posts

Back