South and East of London Meets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my friend (on a triumph tiger, just waiting to see if he wants to come along) will be there. Give or take 10 mins!

Really good meeting all of you, all really nice people! Hope you all made it to the beach safely, me and Brian made it back! Hope to see you all again soon! No police encounters on the way back ;)

Last edited:
Good to have met you Felix, Brian, Jeff and Colin, really enjoyed myself and glad everyone made it home safe and sound. I think I only covered about 100 miles, it felt much further. Good banter, great riding, I really liked the approach and climb up on to the South Downs passing the Porsche Taycan on the two lanes climb to the Whiteways Cafe and terrific to meet people with a like-minded ?have fun? spirit. Forgot to take pictures! Doh!

Echo all that, thanks everyone!

That cop's face still cracks me up just imagining it.

Hi all,

As I missed the first meet I'm wondering whether you'd be interested in a part two?

Looking at the weather weekend of 15th/16th looks good and hopefully gives sufficient time for diaries - let me know,

Thanks,

Rich

Hi all,

As I missed the first meet I'm wondering whether you'd be interested in a part two?

Looking at the weather weekend of 15th/16th looks good and hopefully gives sufficient time for diaries - let me know,

Thanks,

Rich

I'll ride out with you Rich. Anyone else want to do something?

Good morning,

Just looking at the weather forecast, even though we all know it changes hourly. Saturday 15th looking like the best day.

Noting we'll need a meet point and time, I'm based near Petworth/Midhurst and some good roads all around me and I think I may be the 'central one' noting some of the other home locations from earlier threads. Equally I'm happy to travel wherever as it's all about being on the bike.

Open to thoughts on meet area and times?

And looking forward to saying hi,

Rich

So my weather-app suggests that there will be less than a mm of rain in the morning and then nothing till late afternoon. If that's the case I will 100% be out for a ride and more than happy to hook up with anyone off here.

Hi,

I'm happy to go for it, if it goes downhill then retire home and off to pub. Which day is showing as the best? I'm looking at BBC weather and it's rubbish on both.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Hi,

I'm happy to go for it, if it goes downhill then retire home and off to pub. Which day is showing as the best? I'm looking at BBC weather and it's rubbish on both.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

I'm thinking Saturday just because it's less of a wait. DarkSky suggests very low rain until 6pm.

Apologies I will probably have to post a rain check for Saturday, I need to get one of my older bikes MoT'd and it is currently residing about 90 minutes NW of me and I am still trying to find a garage to test it sometime on Saturday. I'll keep watching the thread to see the outcome in case you move it back a day or a week or in case I can't get a suitable testing slot.

Steve

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back