Snetterton 300 1st July with No Limits

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just booked this (and I won't be backing out this time ). Anyone else booked on ?

Baz, you gonna be doing it ?

Circumstances ganged up on me.A mate asked me the other night and another mate who had already booked wrote his bike off so I've taken his place.
Of course,I didn't really want to do it!!!

Russ,you missed a good day on Tuesday(a bit sweaty though).

Gutted I couldn't make it Baz. Everyone of my mates that went said they had a brilliant time

Lol, once again, I won't be going now. Iv had more trouble with the bike and I'm selling up. Going back to my off road roots

Cant believe youve had more issues with your bike again fella - thats very worrying for the rest of us - esp those that only use them on track as thats where they get the most punishment i guess?? Funnily enough, ive got 2 mates with RSV4's who have also had endless issues and they are now selling up and moving to other brands.

Thats booked, be good to see a few more faces. Is there electric etc etc there? Anyone know of a cheap b&b close by?

Electric in all the garages.

Breckland Lodge(The Stag) is pretty good(about 2 miles past the circuit,on the roundabout).01953-455202

I think Hoops has been there.I've only(got)drunk there.

Can fully recommend the Elms at East Harling, nice couple Dot and Phil. She asked what time i want brekky, i jokingly said 4.30 and she said fine no problem !! Full english, plenty of it and not half cold for a change, result ! Had a pint in the local, chinese takeaway and slept like a log. Well, slept till 5.30 anyway, friggin rooster, if i could've found it..... lol. Anyway, track at 6.45 and it was already rammed! Found a spot in a garage, unloaded and eyed up a suspicious looking outfit next to me, working on the bike with laptops etc, sounded dutch or similar, fk me he was quick. Turns out he rides supersport in bsb. Met up with Baz, nice chat throughout the day, top fella. He did mention about dragging me around for a couple of laps but didnt mention i needed a rocket up my arse lol ! Took most of the morning to get to grips with 1st time there but afternoon saw fewer people coming past. All in all a great day, weather was overcast, warm but breezy and got really muggy, like the circuit and only had 1 false neutral. Hoops, you gotta man up, show it who's boss, the box aint honda and it aint suzuki, its a massey ferguson ! Noticed on track that day the shift assist was less smooth even with short shifting. Loved the supercorsas gonna have to spin the rear around for next day.

Glad to hear you had a good day fella. You maybe right about the gearbox but im still convinced theres a real problem with it. Anyway, hope to see you back out on track soon.

Can fully recommend the Elms at East Harling, nice couple Dot and Phil. She asked what time i want brekky, i jokingly said 4.30 and she said fine no problem !! Full english, plenty of it and not half cold for a change, result !
Glad you liked the Elms mate.

Latest posts

Back