Skyline GTR for Sale

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should get a good price on CC. I've sold 2 cars through them both with positive results.

GLWS

Unfortunately it didn't come close to reserve price. My location doesn't help, but thought it would do better than it did. Anyway, I'll try it on piston heads, and if it doesn't sell, it's going in a cartoon for the next couple of years, until mmy wee one is a little older, and I get some free time back to enjoy it.

Market is definitely cooling. I was glad to get out my RS4 last month as another didn?t meet reserve since.

what was the reserve?

Is that the one you won Kenny ?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Ye, that's the one. I just don't have the time to use it these days, so planning on selling this, and a couple of other old car, to free up some space and time. Even the bikes aren't getting used at all lately.

That's it listed on pistonheads and facebook now, got it up for 35k, which is pretty much the cheapest that I can see in the UK just now.

Good luck with selling it on. I hope you don't get a lot of time wasters and space cadets..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back