Samco vs AS3 Silicone Hoses

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kam187

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with AS3 Silicone hoses?

I'm changing mine over the next few weeks and obviously looked at Samco as the go to option but the AS3 versions are half the price.

I always thought Samco prices were ridiculous for what you were getting, I was going to buy a set for a Gen 1 ZX10R a couple of years ago, but AS3 didn't make them, I now see they do. A set of Samco hoses was about 220 quid from memory, AS3 seem to be around the 70 quid mark across the board.

I'm sure Samco won't honour the warranty unless you buy and use their hose clips at 40 quid !

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I generally fit Samco hoses on my track bikes. AS3 hoses are meant to be pretty good and you often see them being used on motocross bikes.

I?ve just ordered a set for my Gen3. AS3 doing 20% BF deal on all items.

AS3 with hose clips ?68 delivered.

Samco for the same setup was going to ?120+.

I?ve just ordered a set for my Gen3. AS3 doing 20% BF deal on all items.

AS3 with hose clips ?68 delivered.

Samco for the same setup was going to ?120+.
Quick browse, can't see any negative press on the AS3, good choice I'd say [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Never personally used AS3 before but have used Samco a good few times now and quality is spot on. I think if I am correct AS3 is used a lot on MX and gets nothing but great reviews so can?t see how you would go wrong to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back