Ride magazine used guide Sep 2013

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This month ride mag have done a piece on used s1000rr. Seven pages about it, worth a read.

Will have to pick up a copy as currently on the hunt for as much info on the s1000rr as possible as am in the process of looking to buy.

Hopefully has a lot of useful info.

lot of interesting stuff, some of which i think is real enough: I have sme bother finding neutral; i get numb fingers of late (throttle hand at 4k rpm) paint is thin on frame (starting to show shininess from knee contact)
but my daughter and a friend both go pillion and love the comfort- no issues on long 300 mile+ days; i have no issue with handling, tho the suspension is hard at the rear unles i sit quite far back on teh seat, which tends to calm it down

but its all nit-picking: the bike is AWESOME!!!

+1 what Chuggy said. I've done 6500 miles on mine in 5 months and have the same little niggles. Traveled Europe on it and 3 trackdays. Its the best bike I've ever had. I've probably just put the kiss of death on it :apthy:

Back