Racefit

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacRR

Reaction score
I see Racefit have just brought out slip on's for the '15RR, look stunning, just not sure I could live with the noise, anyone had experience of them?

Last edited:
Hi Mac picking mine up tomorrow morning so I'll let you know about the noise levels. To be honest I can't be doing with the noise and I told race fit this and they assured me that it would be ok so we'll see tomorrow.

Cheers mate, interested to hear how you find it, cant stand looking at the stock exhaust too much longer!

Thanks, can someone post a vid of there exhausts so se can see and hear them?

Dean

Had one for my blade, only used it for the two weeks of the TT
be warned they are very LOUD couldn't live with it all the time.
But that said this one is only a slip on end can the one on the blade
gets rid of the cat so is straight thru, so could be quieter

Fitted the racefit slip on can on saturday and it looks brilliant so much better than the stock one. With the baffle fitted its louder than standard but not to bad but remove the baffle and its brilliant. On the downshifts and rolling off it doesnt pop any more but bangs. This it what it should sound like from the factory. I'll try and upload a video if i can figure put how to.

Loooks really good, I had one on my blade but took it off, will be interesting to hear how loud it is now if you can post a video.

Cheers Mac, the guys at race fit supply an excellent quality exhaust with a lot of attention to detail in the welding and carbon fibre. With the baffle in it is virtually the same noise as the standard can but removed it's fantastic, if anyone's thinking of buying one but are unsure how loud or what the build qualities like then ask Dave (ekdg) on the site who's seen and heard it. By the way guys I'm not on any commission but just like to let you know about how good they are if you guys are undecided on which can to go with.

Tell the truth I am not to keen on the long cans on the BM's I think they suit short cans not past the swingarm or close.

Dean

Hi Loupe yes it's a BM screen, in fact I'll let you into a little secret it's the standard one that my bro has lacquered over and when doing so dropped a bit of black into the lacquer to get the depth in colour.

Back