Oulton 26th May

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Great circuit, long and fast... first couple of laps I was all over the shop even with Jamie giving me pointers.

Best session was just after lunch, really started to get a grip on it, but a lot to learn.... love that Parabolica, nice fast back end with long straights then you blast out the last corner onto start stop straight and T1 is super quick... what a circuit.

The guys I garaged with were all in the fast group, so good to watch them hammering past, Rab Carson set a cracking time, just a tad behind Scooby..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nice Stuart ! What did you ride there ?

What did Rab ride ? His newly bought r1 track ?

My HP4 BBB... Yes the R1, pretty well set up that bike..

4dbd89f54585d73cbfeaa9264ff16f72.jpg
ae453591a31225b5432b5ce8eae7d2da.jpg

Last edited:
it's an awesome track,takes a while to trust yourself+bike over the blind crests,but once you get your head around it flows really well.turn 1 is a very late turn in,a lot later than you think,but get it right and it's a place you can make a lot of time up as you get a great drive down the avenue into cascades.

I was there Weds...........first day of the year and it showed....soooooooo slow.

i'm not there till august,first time ridden properly for 2 years, should be interesting....:)

Im here tomorrow for my first track day on my bike, really looking forward to it. Got a real worry art the moment though you may all be able to answer. Ive got a two piece leather suit, is it ok that it only zips about 80% of the way? on the on line guide they said zip up all the way

No one will see it mate relax.. hang on is it the waist or front.. you said up ?

Last edited:
2 peice is fine,they say has to be full zip all the way around,but i'm assuming 80% is full ish?

If its a 10-15cm gap at the front of the waist thats about normal for a 2 piece that zips 'all the way around' they cannot go 100%.

The ones they are not allowing are the ones that only connect across the back.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

get yourself a 1 peice set.
then,spare wheels,trailer,warmers,track fairings and by the end of the year an actual track bike ;)

Latest posts

Back