Oulton 26th May

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes only saw a few s1000rrs. Yes rode there and back. I was in garage number 20. Cracking day

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I noticed a red Gen 4 riding into the paddock. I set up under the trees near the petrol station. As you say good day and ideal weather.

That was me then mate. I was the only gen 4 there. You probably never saw me on the track as the red gen 4s are the fastest one haha.

Good day though. The novice group never really suffered with the red flags the rest did.

That was me then mate. I was the only gen 4 there. You probably never saw me on the track as the red gen 4s are the fastest one haha.

Good day though. The novice group never really suffered with the red flags the rest did.

Inters had it bad................. we had two in fast and one of them was at the end of a session so not really a problem.

Yes we had a lad in our garage from inters. He was fuming. Was it also the inters that put oil down?

Yes............made Clay Hill and Druids awkward to put it mildly.

I was there yesterday. Gen 4 in fast. Was in garage 4. I didnt realise we were talking about yesterday due to the thread title.
The dust down going into druids made it interesting. Couldn't see through what was getting kicked up.

I was there yesterday. Gen 4 in fast. Was in garage 4. I didnt realise we were talking about yesterday due to the thread title.
The dust down going into druids made it interesting. Couldn't see through what was getting kicked up.
Sorry. We should of started a new thread haha. Is yours livered up? I didn't think I saw any other gen 4s.

Yes I was following my mate into druids and he went straight over it all and it went straight into my face.

I thought I'd seen another Gen 4 in the low number garages............don't think we came across each other on track? Was there a guy with an RSV4 in the garage with you?

It was a shame about the dust trail for both of the last two sessions.......I just stayed right as you come over the top of the hill, didn't cross the dust line and accepted that I'd have to be slower than normal into druids..........shame but at least we didn't have a red-flag-fest like inters.

Yes that was it. We paid for a garage. Thinking it was a space. Turned out we had a garage each.
We let a couple of others in.

Last edited:
i'm at oulton next week (20th) with MSV if any0ne else is there

Latest posts

Back